Never thread painted before? Then this workshop is a great place to start. A straight and zigzag stitch are the little workhorses and a pre-printed design easily guides you through each step so no stress about how to proceed. The Zoom presentation is almost like having a private lesson with me. So why not spend a few hours and learn a new technique to add to your quilting arsenal.
Workshop Kit Includes:
- Design printed on (2) 8.5″ x 11″ pcs of stabilizer
- 2 pieces of stabilizer backing
- How-to booklet with pictures and instructions
- Before workshop homework
You will also need to bring to class a 6” machine embroidery hoop. If you don’t have a 6″ machine embroidery hoop, you can add one to your order. For those using 40-weight polyester thread on the upper spindle Superior’s 60-weight Bottom Line thread has been recommended in a dark or light color but is not mandatory. The wrong weight thread in the bobbin can result in an unbalanced tension with the bobbin thread popping to the top threads. But you are learning a technique and the proper bobbin thread can be purchased at a later date.
When signing up for class, allow enough time to receive the workshop kit:
- USPS First-Class Package Service – allow 7 days
- USPS Priority Mail – allow 5 days
- USPS First-Class Package International Service – allow 25 business days
- USPS Priority International – allow 12 business days